FAA Obstruction Lighting
Nationwide Service Fleet
We offer three types of convenient billing to save you time & money:
Parts & Labor Contract
(budget monthly costs for parts and labor)
Labor only Contract
(budget monthly labor costs)
(simply pay with each service call)
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Nationwide quick-response fleet
- Complete Inventory for 1-trip service
- OSHA compliant: RF & Fall Safety Trained
- ISNetworld Contractor No. 400-197313.
- CCS, Avetta, Browz and ISN Qualified.
- USA owned and operated.
- Fully Insured: General Liab. $2M, Auto $1M, Workers Comp $1M and Umbrella $10 M. COI/Certificate upon request.
- Pre-Employment, Periodic and Random Drug Screening as well as Background checks for All Employees
- Experience: Over 30-years consecutive
- Aircraft Warning light Specialists
- New Installations: Written quotes available upon request for all makes and models
- Replacement and upgrade lighting for all structures with LED or Xenon types
- Maintenance: Service rate sheet available upon request
- Maintenance Contracts: Monthly billing for Labor-Only or Parts & Labor
- Ask about our 90-Day Parts & Labor warranty.
- FAA Obstruction Lighting Experts- all makes and models on towers and stacks References available